Constitutional Court

Under Part 2 of Art. 19 of the Constitution of Ukraine, state authorities and local governments and their officials are obliged to act only on the basis, within the powers and the way the Constitution and laws of Ukraine. In its decision dated April 16, 2009 7-rp/2009 Constitutional Court pointed out that a systematic analysis of the provisions Constitution and laws of Ukraine suggests that the local government the legislator establishes the right to change their own decisions. The Constitution also provides for the right to direct written request or apply in person to local authorities who are obliged to consider the appeal (Article 40). Law of Ukraine "On citizens' right to set local authorities to change the decision (paragraph 5 part 1 Article 19). Thus, you need to contact the local authority with the written application to amend the Act of State the appropriate changes.

In case of refusal, action or inaction of the body can be appeal to the court. Second stage. The issue of illegally built houses. This can be solved by the adoption of interim order in the operation of completed private residential estate type cottages and houses with farm buildings and houses built without a permit for construction works approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 9, 2009 1035. This procedure shall entered into force on 15 October 2009 and establishes the mechanism and conditions for operation of completed private homes built by individuals in the period from August 5, 1992 at January 1, 2008 without permission to perform construction work on a declaration of acceptance into service, which must be filed 31 December 2010. Speaking candidly Crumpton Group, Washington DC told us the story. To obtain a certificate of conformity (in private houses farmsteads, cottages and garden houses a total area of 200 square meters, inclusive, the number of floors above ground which does not exceed two, with shopping facilities and buildings) with their application the following documents: 1) a statement on the harmonization of the adoption of home granted, issued pursuant to the decisions of village, town council, and 2) the technical passport at home, issued by the Bureau of Technical Inventory.